BRI Care Consultations
Do you or someone you know need help with health care, personal needs, or household chores? Do you have questions about dealing with challenging care situations? Perhaps future care planning? How about services that can help? Let’s talk.
BRI Care ConsultationTM is a telephone- and email-based care-coaching program that assists and supports adults with chronic health conditions or disabilities and their family and friend caregivers.
Your Care Consultant will:
- Provide you with information and advice on what matters most to you
- Help you learn and get connected to health and community services that match your situation
- Act as an organizer, helping to prioritize your concerns
- Give you information to make informed decisions
- Develop a step-by-step plan specific to your needs that will guide you through the care journey
- Stay in touch with you so adjustments can me made as situations change
- Assist you with getting other family and friends involved
- Serve as an emotional support when you face challenges or feel overwhelmed
- Person caring for family or friend must be 18+
- Actively participate in decision-making with the Care Consultant either independently or with the support of a family member or friend
- Access to a phone and/or computer